translate

Wednesday 9 October 2013

MAUREEN BY FIONA CUMMINGS


MAUREEN

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 I met a lady

Who’s really nice

 A bit like me

Somewhat crazy

In a dull recipe I call life

She adds some fun and spice

We do get on

And chat all day long

She brightens up my week

To joke with her

And words of wisdom we do speak

We like to share

Things all good

She likes to care

And on our plate of food

We mix our ingredients

We think we are comedians

Slightly mad

But we mean good nothing bad

I know her now and this makes me glad

So why not go to your kitchen draw

And take a wooden spoon

Open your minds cupboards and grab a pan

And do what you can

To create the flavour of friendship

Take your whisk and whip

And watch the air bubbles in your dish

Each one is a smile

And from your friend a X for a kiss

No comments: