translate

Sunday 13 October 2013

SILVER SPOONER


Good evening Bloggets. So much going on here, not had time to come on, sorry and the things which have been happening, I can’t really talk about right now. Hub and I after yesterday’s disaster have had a nice day. He did some D.I.Y Hub style for me and that was great, then we made a shared dinner. He made the starter and it was absolutely delicious and I made the main course. I left a plate for Teen coming back from the gf’s as he is always hungry when he comes from theirs and for the boys, I made Pork steaks, delicious potatoes baby carrots and sweet corn. Hub made a really scrumcious starter of Motsarella cheese salad with a wonderful salad dressing. We had lemon tea afterwards and played our game of dominoes.

It’s the only game I can play, not knowing Braille and I love so much playing games, as I am a child deep down and as I said in earlier blogs, I as a child, was never  allowed to play board games, as I “got in the way!”

We watched the TV tonight and now about to tear Teen off the telephone as he is still talking to it and though has seen her all weekend; she obviously has not done enough to upset him, so still trying.

Sounds like she had her silver spoon birthday for sure.

Not looking forward to this week. It’s going to be a tough one again.

I hope at the weekend though, I will go out with my lovely Geordie friend.

Oh stories for tomorrow for sure. Lot’s to chat about but until then, night for now. X

No comments: