translate

Saturday 26 October 2013

SATURDAY AFTERNOON


OK an afternoon with a difference I have had. My teen came in from his first day at his new job. It was interesting what he did. Hmm. Another story for another day.

He was OK with going to town with me. Gosh, I wondered why as yesterday, he was adamant he wasn’t going.

I then told him I was going to take Waggatail. He was not at all impressed. Well I keep getting told not to work her in town. But I could work her, getting to the bus and from the bus when I got home and I would take Teens arm, in town so just hold her lead.

He really objected to her going though as she shows herself and us up with the way she is each time she is out on harness or not.

And she didn’t break that tradition today.

As soon as we got off the bus, she sat down to pollute. Oh God I could have killed her. I mean, of course I let her out before we left. We got some abuse from a thuggish looking guy according to teen, though of course we picked it up. Guess who was passing whilst doing this? Oh my word… The gf’s mother in her car…….hahahhahhahahaa

Poor Teen received a text saying the mother “Saw him” Him. I must be invisible.

Then Waggatail spent the whole time with her nose on the ground, pulling in every direction sniffing Oh she is so very naughty. I must say my left arm is killing with dragging her. I wished I had never took her, but wanted to give her tiny excitable mind something to do. I said to my Son, if she were a child, at school she would be a pupil with additional needs.

It’s like her head is stuck to the floor. I really don’t know what the puppy walker did with her, but possible let her lay next to them on the couch through the day and in their beds at night as to keep her off the couch and from going up stairs, is a nightmare.

We picked up teens tickets to see his Father on Wednesday.

When Teens Father finds out he has to pay for the gf’s ticket too, he will throw a wobbler.

The thing is, Teen would not have gone if not for the gf going. And, for all what the gf’s parents do for teen, I can’t expect her to pay.

We went to our pastry shop and did the long walk back to the bus stop. That after the very long walk to the station from the bus.

We went to our local shops on the way back I let Wagga work, as after having to keep checking her all the way there and back on the bus, as she cried and moaned and kept pulling away to see what was under others seats, Oh she was a right pain.

So to let her earn some respect, I did the pet shop coffee shop and for her to find the seat for the bus. We didn’t go into those shops just did it for an exercise for her. We did call into Tesco’s and buy some bits and bobs. I bought my neighbour some flowers for sending me the window cleaner. I mean, at the end of the day, she did me a huge favour.

Then on the bus back home where she worked too.

So she did that all great. Well, far from perfect, as I still had to keep stopping her from stopping every seven seconds to sniff.

But we are home now and I feel shattered, but glad that I went out. I just wish my dog had not done what she had done.

The best news is, Teen is home with me. Not going to his gf’s this weekend. Great. She is off with her parents to a theatre production.

Tomorrow, all day, teen is working too. Great. So tomorrow night home again.

I haven’t heard from my Husband today, I hope he is OK with his eyes. Two more sleeps before he is home for how long, not sure.

OK, must go now and I will be back later. Xxx

No comments: