translate

Saturday 1 February 2014

TO BLOW OR NOT TO BLOW. THAT IS THE QUESTION?


 Good morning Bloggets. What a night. My poor Husband was up all night in agony with his ongoing pain. A lot of change in our lives right now is happening, or could be. So bless him, he took as many pain killers as he could before it became dangerous.

We also had to get up early for our guy coming to fix our leaks. So Hub had not one hour sleep, now looking like a zombie on the sofa whilst our plumbing gets sorted. I hope?

The funny thing is you know, he had to leave for some pipe. So to go to the shop to buy something to fix it? And he left the house; door unlocked with us in the conservatory, so a distance from the front door.

Well, ten minutes later, Hub and I still in the conservatory, we hear the dog barking; only one, as only one knows how to talk properly. Then Hub said,

“You know, anyone right now can be taking our stuff? Do you think the footsteps are a burglar?

I replied

“Well, if it is a burglar, he’s a happy one as he is whistling. Hehehhehehe

It’s sunny today but cold and rain to come I heard. Oh talking of what I heard, did you hear about the boulders that rolled in Italy and smashed through a barn, luckily no animals hurt, but they just missed the farm house. Apparently, the pictures are dramatic as the rocks smashed through the barn.

Oh imagine if an animal or child got caught under them?

Another thing I heard on the radio was in China, they are having a lot of problems with Methane, gas from cows. Haha haha. So they are trying to work on genetics, so they produce less?

I wonder if it works on Husbands. Heheheheh. He will kill me.

And in some Muslim countries, they are blocking out parts of pigs faces on pictures with a square box.

Weird? Now from burgulars to farm animals to local MP’s.

A knock on our door early this morning it was a Labour MP. So she was lovely, what else would you expect from a Labour person?

So we put the world to right and she left; now I am talking to my Bloggets and then I shall put on the kettle and make poor Hub a cup of tea. We have had one already, but let’s push the boat out and have another? Haha.

Until later my dears xxxx

No comments: