translate

Tuesday 11 February 2014

RULETTE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


RULETTE

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

What is my destiny?

What has this year got for me?

Who is playing with my mind?

Why are they being unkind?

Who spins the wheel?

Giving out the rough deal

Will I land head up?

Or feeling absolutely fed up

Round and around I go

Where next

I just don’t know

Counting out my past

What have I got to show?

Nothing good ever lasts

Come on fortune teller

Buy me please

 Be a good seller

Get me a fortune

I would share

You know I would

As I really care

 What do I have to do?

To make you know I’m true

Show me the colours browns and blue

Crisp notes

Don’t provoke

For once let life be one of ease

Don’t make me beg on my knees

A bad decision is one you may regret

Stop playing the game of roulette

Please?

No comments: