translate

Saturday 22 February 2014

Diary quicky


Hi Bloggets I am waiting for our friend to arrive now. We are having take away for tea and doing lunch tomorrow. It’s so much cheaper than going out for dinner. We could make something of course, but my friend is a vegetarian, and vegetarian food is not Hubs forte and he is the better cook. I’m not confident to make anything other than soup or chilli and perhaps I should make chilli, but our Son is not into that or anything unless it has lots of meat. Sad as he was a good vegetarian for 12 years.

My friend Di brought us some homemade cheese cake, bless her soul. She is a wonderful person.

I can’t believe my luck with our neighbours. Never have I had good neighbours other than when I was first married to the x.

Talking of the x, I asked him to help to pay for driving lessons today by text, as of course he won’t answer my calls. I doubt he will, but I can only try.

Its £42 per lesson and Teen will receive his first lesson on his birthday in nine days.

He is excited. This is the first time I have seen him happy in over a year.

So well worth the money.

OK, must dash thank you for all your comments on Scotland blogs, I will write part three tomorrow. Hugs. X

No comments: