translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

SUCH A SHAME BY FIONA CUMMINGS


SUCH A SHAME

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

They say it’s so one sided

Weird, but your hurt makes me so excited

Just a flash of your smile

And I am delighted

If I don’t see you for a while

I’m crushed

No matter what my plans are

You click I rush

Like a puppy wanting to please

I’m begging on my knees

Just love me even only a fraction

Just show me the smallest amount of affection

That’s all I ask

They say you are the devil

In a mask

They can see through you

But I’m blinded as I love you

I worship your heartbeat

I adore you from your head to feet

I am blessed from the day we did meet

But they don’t understand

We come from another land

A different lifestyle

Numbers have brought you up

For me it was love from a china cup

Poured from an antique jug

They say I’m nothing but a mug

You kick me with boots full of nails

And I don’t see your torture coming

You use words of distress

But for you I will keep running

 They say it’s all a mess

But I have to confess

You can tear at my skin

I will still love you deep within

They say to you I’m easy to control

And eye candy

Until you clime that pole

And find your fortune

And take with you a burned soul

I will be dirt on your shoe

Whilst you do again to someone new

They say I can do so much better than you

But I think you are the best

You are my queen

So much more than the rest

The most beautiful thing I have ever seen

But they don’t see what I see

For you is to me perfection

And wherever you are I want to be in your reflection

They say I’m not going in your direction

As you are stuck up your arse

But I think that’s a farce

As we belong together

Now and forever

Unless their praying works

And in their words

Make me see sense

Stop sitting on the fence

And look elsewhere for romance

But it’s you I want to have the last dance

It’s you I want to have in my heart

Until death do we part?

You see me. That is a start

But them, they say

Look the other way

You are in a better class to her

She may wear the fur

But her heart is of stone

Her words on the phone

Are hard and cold

Your lips and heart are pure gold

They say, I can have anyone of my choice

Trouble is

It’s  only you I want

So our lives I wish to rejoice

I will take your cruel pain

And after a soul destroying session

I will come back to you again

 

No comments: