translate

Friday 28 February 2014

LOOSE FROM THE ASYLUM


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well, there is still sound in my little quiet avenue of all sorts. The builder is still here. He is talking to someone. Has been a lot today. Just hope he is not getting slowed down, or we may have stoppage time?

 I asked my x to take my boy to Newcastle shops to buy shoes, last thing I heard was the x said he was going to take him to a town called Blyth? Haha. Oh I’m not being funny, but times have changed since the days when children young people will wear plastic?

My boy didn’t know what the shops at Blyth were like and when I told him, he recoiled in his seat on the train. He rang me I’m sure under cover, as he is using a very old phone as his IPhone has bust. So not wanting to take his embarrassing phone out in public, wonder how he managed? It’s all about the look you know?

I will always remember when my x and I were trying to sell our house. We were on holiday at the time, somewhere in the UK. My Son was a baby and my phone rang in my hand bag.

I panicked and grabbed my phone before it stopped ringing. In those days, I didn’t have talk on my phone and didn’t do things like last callers number and so on?

As I stood on the promonard, gulls flying around, gentle breeze and holiday makers all I’m sure looking at this mad woman, with her mobile phone half out of the bag, as it was tied or trapped in there, with a chain of nappy sacks attached to it. Hahaha.

So there I was huddled bent over my bag, trying not to pull anything else out of my bag, with pink poop sacks stringing a line of shame.

So I’m there with the teen.

Oh it’s stupid I know, but I miss him so much even though he gives me grief when he is here. I’m thinking, what to make him for tea? When will he be due in? What is he doing, is he safe? I fear if he asks his Father to take him to Newcastle only, his Father will say

“OK Son, I will drop you off and pick you up in an hour.

As if he goes with my Son to the shops, he will have to pay to park and my x doesn’t do paying very well.

I have to sit on my hands though and not contact teen until late tonight. Oh God how long is late tonight?

Workman has put a good shift in today bless him. It’s almost half past four.

I have to go out again to clean the dog run and lock up the gates.

Also I will have to find my bin, so will try to be as discreet as possible as I play helicopters in my yard, arms out waving about like a lunatic let loose from the local asylum!

No comments: