translate

Monday 17 February 2014

TO TOWN WE GO


Good morning Bloggets. Monday Morning again. Well, today we are off to buy some paint for my Son’s bedroom. It’s really a disgrace so I am glad it’s getting done. Then Hub and I are off to the bank in our town and back to teen and the hounds. I won’t be taking Waggatail. Shame but can’t. So LC and my cane will be touring the town.

I just hope the rain stays away.

Gosh my canary is singing so loud, I can’t hear myself think.

He’s Irish you know? Hhahaha

More rain is forecast in the south today again. Poor things, they are living in hell there right now.

Teen has the week off from college for half term and his girlfriend is skiing.

So I am trying to get him to go out, sadly, his friends don’t seem to want to do anything.

A trip to the paint shop I hope? Will at least get him out. Haha. I bet he can’t wait?

I just hope he goes today well, put it this way, he has to as the painter is coming at eight in the morning.

So will it be third time lucky?

He did some of his homework yesterday from college. I’m sure I’m using the wrong terminology. I think I should say a more grown up thing and say course work.

It amazes me how difficult it is.

Two days before we are off to Scotland. I hate leaving him. I really do, but even if I asked him, he wouldn’t go with us.

OK my dears. I shall be back later with some people listening, as I’m sure I will hear something when I’m out that will amuse me. X

No comments: