translate

Sunday 2 February 2014

CALL THE MIDWIFE


Good evening Bloggets. Oh I had a delicious tea. Vegetable curry mild, with lovely baked potatoes. Yummy with a capital YUM

Teen came in at a really good time, so I was proud of him for doing as asked. He’s still a good lad deep down.

God only knows what he has been doing today with the boring life he seems to have right now. I guess kids don’t know how lucky they are? I think it could be same for adults though?

If I could see, I would be at the cinema, or ten pin bowling, or art classes or even art in the house or some kind of sport like swimming?

Now days, they drink sit, drink and go for food.

Oh

And drink

Well, the rain held off and we actually had sun.

I received a call from my lovely mad aunt.

Telling me, she can’t come for my birthday in a couple of weeks. I kind of hinted about Teens, and it was obvious that she had forgotten again about his.

Poor thing, no one ever remembers him but me.

It’s so sad.

My aunt said, she may be able to come in the summer…. She lives one hour and a half away! It’s like the other end of the world?

It’s a shame.

Hub and I been watching a program we like called Meet the midwife.

Oh it should be shown to all teenage girls. It would put anyone off giving birth.

                OK, it’s an early start for us tomorrow, Hub up at 5am. Going to try out our fixed shower now, heehee. Here’s hoping?

Xx

No comments: