translate

Friday 28 February 2014

A BUSY BLOG


 Well, my boy has left the building… God I am stressed now. I know I am a right panicker, but the thing is, the two most important people in my life, my only family are away. I really really wish I didn’t care; my life would be so much easier.

Teen is still such a little boy to me and some days I wonder, if he will ever grow up in my head? I mean, he towers above me and I’m rather tall. He shaves, he has the deepest voice, and yet, he’s my baby.

He was born with an older than his life soul, but that soul stayed that age.

He’s clever and responsible, but it’s a big bad world out there and my life’s pattern is not lucky enough to have two wonderful people like my Husband and Son in my life forever. This is my fear. I need to think positive and tell myself, this is my break now. But in life whenever I have been positive about anything its gone wrong.

My builder is here bless him. Today’s discussion has been on designing drainage…

Oh yes, my dear Bloggets, one knows how to live it up?

It’s all going on in Fifi Blogget land. Haha!

It’s sunny, so frost but no snow.

My Canary, he’s Irish, did you know?

Is still singing sweetly and flapping his wings. He loves being on the windowsill. He looks out of the window so the world is his from his cage bless him. I have never believed in keeping caged animals, but believe me, its better than the awful one he was living in. It’s dreadful. For a year he was in the smallest cube. Now his cage is big enough for at least three of canaries his size as it’s a really large cage comparison to most cages.

Cat’s come to the window and say hello, he sees all the children going to school and the cars passing by as well as the trees and flowers in our avenue of all sorts.

The birds fly past and the geese every night are now back here for the spring. Starting to make their flight past our gardens at tea time again. Oh I’m so wishing for the summer to come, but first we must have the spring.

I noticed my favourite flowers are in the shops now. Daffodils. Trumpets of Daffodils, oh, a poem is now in my head. Oh not sure where it will go, just the image of the trumpets of daffodils?

I never know where my poems are going until I start to write, and then my heart and fingers tell me.

At the end of a poem, I quickly publish before I get chance to Annalise. This may be a mistake as it may mean you read rubbish, but if I were to criticize my work, I would never publish.

And no Fifi Blogget and you, my band of Bloggets, would be in another group. Haha. OK a mad moment, back to my diary.

 Where was I?

Yes, canary. Irish….

I gave him a pea pod to play with. It’s about the size of him. He opens it and removes the peas. Teens left without giving him water of course, so I guess again that’s my job.

The horror across the way is cleaning the bins. He’s a nasty bad tempered man who comes and washes the bins out. I wish I knew his boss, as I would report him. He is a grumpy ill-mannered man and the only big thing about him, is his hose.

He was so rude to me and my Husband when we asked him to clean our bins; do you remember me telling you?

I wouldn’t want him to do the job now.

To be honest, I don’t even think it is possible for him to do a good job, as he cleans about three bins in about a minute.

My dear builder has gone a bit quiet for my liking…

This is going to be a very long job.

I have no patience.

Two more sleeps before my Husband returns.

 My Waggatail is biting my other two dogs all the time, I don’t know why, but she is getting worse. Not sure if it is her way of playing, but if so, it’s not nice and my dogs don’t like it.

If she is trying to domineer?

Don’t know but I don’t like that side of her. Poor Black beauty berry’s her head in my leg and if she is at the other side of the room, she will come over to me and let me know what is going on and even Long Chops who is a dog you don’t want to mess with, she cuddles into me when Wagga does it to her. It’s nasty and it’s where she bites?

Their faces and ears. She has marked my LC before.

 If I give them a toy they fight over it and if I put a few toys out for them, the two, LC and Waggatail fight over the same toy. The soft toys get destroyed by the two beasty girls LC and Wagga and poor BB, loves them, so it’s a shame when I have to put them in the bin.

Talking of bins, oh I forgot to ask teen to put the bin around the back. God knows where it is?

Right, must dash stuff to do including booking a hair dressers appointment for Hub and I, as next Sunday the big wedding. Xxxxxxx

No comments: