translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

FIFI'S FAT THURSDAY


OK, my lovely builder… Quote from yesterday. Remember he is making me a new step?

“So, Fiona, would you like your step done tomorrow?”

Ur, no? Next year will be good? Haha

Today

“Fiona, wondering if you have had any extensions put on your house, as I will try to match the bricks up to it? I was going to do red, but I think red will not look good with a red drive you will need a contrast!”

Me, only out the back. To which he replied oh good, I will match it with that I answered, but the step is at the front? He responded by saying, oh, yes. Tell you what? I will buy some red bricks….

Say

Wh’a’aat? Would that be the red bricks that won’t look good? Haha.

Bless him though, he does a good job. I think?

A long way off finishing though.

In Poland today they have what is called “Fat Thursday.

(Tłusty czwartek);

I think that is what the Polish call it? If I am saying in Polish your feet smell, I’m sorry? Haha.

We have Pancake Tuesday and I lo’ove pancake Tuesday

My teen makes the best pancakes in the world, I come a close seventh. Hahheheheaha

Not too sure who the other five are before me, but you know?

Not only Polish people have fat Thursday it is celebrated all over the world has different names and the people of those countries eat different things. But it’s mainly eating the foods forbidden during the leant.

I went out with my friend and Wagga.  She worked OK, 5/10. Oh bless her; we first went to her fave shop. The pet shop. Oh all the bunnies were cuddled up together. We had a right laugh as we squeezed the toys with the funny sounds. Oh God, there was a turkey, obviously a toy one, and first you squeeze it and it sounds as though it has asthma, then as you leave go, sounds as though someone is getting murdered. We did laugh, and then my friend said. Oh look these look like sex toys? Well, what a hoot?

As especially when she brought a bigger one out? Haha haha.

They had a pick and mix bit you can take a bag and put whatever treats you want in there. Well, of course my little Waggatail had to pick what she wanted so had a bit try of most of them. I tried to feed her discreetly, but Wagga doesn’t know that word yet. And choked Oh God. The sounds of her coughing along the shop were not good.

Then we went into our large food store and we did the isle and she would not work? I kept asking my friend was she sniffing something? My dog sniffing not my friend.

She said no. As we walked along a bit more and me telling my dog to hop hop, in other words move faster. She was not walking right. Well my friend said she was fine, so I thought she was doing her sniffing thing.

Then a man told us, the dog had her leg stuck in her harness. Haha haha.

Oh poor baby.

Took it out, fastened her harness.

She still walked silly.

Teen bought a guitar yesterday. He’s loving it. Good to see. He’s singing his little heart out.

OK, I feel like I want to curl up in a warm bed and sleep. But I have to be alert for my builder. He’s a nice guy and my teen said the step is starting to look stunning.

Oh it’s a master piece.

OK, hope you are all alright today. Until later with love. X

No comments: