translate

Thursday 13 February 2014

GENEVA


Good day Bloggets. Lots to chat about. I shall be back in a while with my birthday blog. Today Hub left for Geneva. So a long day for him as he takes the train then tube then his flight then of course a taxi to his hotel. Not sure what he is doing this time as I have stopped asking, but it must have to be about passing some law I would think with where it is. He will be back Saturday before lunch so not a long one.

He spent a couple of day’s away returned yesterday at four. And at ten went on his computer and spent two hours working. Then this morning from seven thirty again in his office. Crazy, most people would say well, I’m leaving today so my emails will have to wait. Not him, he is a work a holic.

He is so passionate about what he does and such a perfectionist, but you would think it can’t be good for him?

Anyway, today I must tidy up as yesterday I chilled all day and I as said earlier shall let you know all later. My friend Arty is coming soon and we will walk two out of three dogs.

God help the mess when I get back as I cannot imagine the field after all the rain we have had. The winds last night were 90 miles per hour. It was wild and my poor friend Di’s fence has blown down.

Long Chops is going mad because her Daddy has left her. Bless her she worries I am convinced. How her Dad copes without her? Haha.

Right loads to do little time, just wanted to pop in to say Yo!

Later gators with love. Xxxxxxx

No comments: