translate

Monday 10 February 2014

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER TO ME


A really odd day. I feel sick and stressed to the highest point. This week is a biggy for the household and answers are not coming quick enough.

It’s three in the morning and after trying to sleep for the past three hours, I have given up and I’m down here with a cup of coffee. I, know, I know… Coffee? Through the night? Well, I can’t get any more hyper than what I am already, believe me.

I am really upset that a birthday card for a dear friend didn’t get to her for the second year in a row. I just don’t understand it. Silly things worry me but the fact is, she means a lot to me and I just feel dreadful to think of my friend forever, will think I don’t care about her. I just don’t understand why it hasn’t got to her? I even put two stamps on it.

Hub is off at six this morning, well, I should rephrase that, as he is up at that time leaves at seven. He has to first go to Peterborough, then another part of the south of England and after then, London. He will be in the capital for the night, and most of Wednesday. This makes me really sad as he had a choice not to go and chose to be away for most of my birthday. Birthdays mean a lot to me and I try so hard to make them good for those I love. So feeling a bit upset about that to be honest.

Anyway, grump over.

I have just read a text from a friend who is using my painter. I fear he is charging her a bit much. I don’t know where he gets his prices from? He seems to be charging about £50 more than what he would charge us. I hate people getting ripped off so in the morning I will call her and see what exactly he is doing for that.

The last thing I heard it was a bedroom and it was just paint.

The mood I’m in, if I feel he is overcharging, I will be on the phone to him.

I was to send a cheque off to my friend’s nursery, but teen came in from school and went streight to bed after tea, so it didn’t get written.

Oh let me tell you about tea? Well, I took from the freezer a chicken pie for the boys and something for me. I keep my vegetarian things in the top shelf but I didn’t have a clue what it was.

When I removed the pie from the box, it was an apple pie. Oh I was cross. But the only way I knew it was apple, was because it was heavy and deep. Pies these days are so light and flat.

I cooked it any way and decided it would do for dessert! I ordered pizzas.

We ate those and I told teen he could have apple pie for afters.

I left the box on the work surface of our kitchen so teen could read it; this was when I was doubtful that it was chicken. But teen read it anyway as I took some dishes for our pie out from the cupboard.

“Deep filled chicken and asparagus pie!” He read.

“No!”

Oh well, I guess tomorrows, or should I say today’s tea is already cooked?

Later gators. Xx Ps, the vegetarian option I took for myself went in the bin as it was something I bought a few of some weeks ago and it was gross so disaster all around!

No comments: