translate

Thursday 13 February 2014

Just us BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Just us

By Fiona Cummings

How can this be

You belong to me

But you are so far away

I want to be with you each day

I put out my hand

But you are not there

I don’t understand

As your heartbeat we share

I feel the pounding of your love

We are under the blanket of the sky above

But I can’t physically kiss you

Though I love you

I can’t hear your voice

I want us to rejoice

Hold me in your loving arms

Let the gypsy read our palms

Telling us we belong together

And we will live happily ever after

I don’t want to cry

Just want to hear the laughter

I don’t want to say goodbye

Only Hi

I wan’t to taste your tender kiss

Feel your passionate lips

I want to wake in your hold

When I think of you I feel like gold

I want to write these words in bold

So I can be free

I want my story to be told

Please send me the key

Release me

Want what I need

My tears they do bleed

Painful scars

You are too far

I can’t reach you

But I so love you

Come to me please

I’m down on my knees

Begging for us

Let there be no fuss

I don’t want to hurt anyone

Just want us to be one

 

No comments: