translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

GOODNIGHT FROM AMERICA


 My love has just spoken to me on the phone. He has done a seven hour train journey and a four hour taxi journey, for a four hour meeting.

The traffic was so bad getting to the station, he missed his train, so had to wait about for another one.

He sounds tired. As am I. I must go to bed as another early start in the morning, to see to my workman and my Son; he is leaving for his Fathers.

It’s going to be a long lonely weekend, as all day without my two boys and all day Saturday and most of Sunday too.

I hate being in the house on my own, though I have the three beasty girls and of course my canary? Hahaha

Snow on its way and my workman only did about five hours today. I wish he had done more as when it snows, he won’t work.

Getting tired now and he is going to take up the lawn, as it has a lump in it? Well, I did notice, I just thought there was a hill in my front?

God, I hope there’s not a pigging body under there?

It’s good that he is going to sort out that though as he didn’t have to.

I just want my work finished now. Getting sick.

Happy Friday Bloggets. X

No comments: