translate

Monday 10 February 2014

MONDAY DIARY


Another day another $! I am dreading this week. My Husband is away most of it. To about three places in the UK and Sweden on Thursday for four days. It’s my birthday on Wednesday and I am really not looking forward to it. One good thing is, I’m going out for a coffee with my friend Geordie. My other friend asked me to go out with her but I had made arrangements to do coffee and Goss with Geordie, so I hope to have time with Di later on? She is a lovely person. She always calls me to ask if I need anything at the shops when she is there. As for going out with Geordie, well, she and I are girls from the toon and we love each other’s company. She for sure will cheer me up.

It was Hubs turn to drive the steamer around our bathroom yesterday and mine today. We have bad water stains on our tiles and we can’t see them it was a handy man who told us. So they didn’t come off yesterday for Hub let’s hope today they have for me I will get teen to have a look when he gets in. Then the final answer is if they haven’t come off, bicarbonate soda.

Just a normal day for me. Cleaning cooking and caring after the three dogs.

Still feeling rather sick after the conversation my boy and I had through the night. It’s awful. Like a life sentence I guess.

Anyway, I best go and make Hub a snack for lunch. Later gators with love. X

No comments: