translate

Tuesday 25 February 2014

DID YOU KNOW?

 Will my step get fixed today? Outside my front door, there is a huge drop. I am so not going out there. Hub has to leave for America tomorrow, so I hope he will be OK?  With his case too. My canary, Irish you know? haha. Is singing so lovely again. Oh I feel so very lucky. OK here are some facts and after some housework and a coffee, I will be back.
Did you know


This is not true. Your eyes close naturally when you sneeze simply to keep bacteria from getting into your eyes. A few people can sneeze without closing their eyes, (without them popping out) but the average person naturally closes their eyes while sneezing.


The research also revealed the interesting science facts which Britons find the most intriguing, including the fact that during World War II when blood supplies were running low, doctors discovered that the liquid inside young coconuts could be used as a substitute for blood plasma.


 


 


 



No comments: