translate

Monday 3 February 2014

superdry clean


A quick blog. I’m franticly trying to sort out a nursery for my friend’s child when they come over from Russia for the summer. They won’t five full days and so far I can only get two. I could get five full days if I will be happy with the baby going into a hovel of a place, but I would hate that, in fact, I couldn’t do that.

Then I am out to the village to collect Hubs suits and teens Christmas gift from his gf that had two bleach stains on it. He has not even had it on more than the morning he received it when he was with her. I hope he will appreciate the work being done on it as badges are getting removed and sewn on other places to cover the horrible bleach up. Well, if it goes in the bin, not our falt, we are trying to recover it as best as we can.

I almost died this morning; I was in the kitchen when the kitchen door flung open turning the handle so I knew it wasn’t Waggatail or Black beauty.

Footsteps came in my kitchen. God it was scary.

My Husband was in London, still is in fact, teen at college?

Well, that was the plan. Eventually he spoke he was home ill from college. He does look dreadful, and was out all weekend eating rubbish and he swears not drinking, but who knows?

Now in bed. I just know there are loads of things going around, but I think it’s just bad living. I hope he won’t be ill all week?

Nothing I can do for him, went to see him but I was not wanted so I am making another phone call and another email and then I will pop out to the dry cleaners so until later. Xx

No comments: