translate

Sunday 2 February 2014

HOUSEHOLD DIARY


Good day to you all. How are my Bloggets today? I am sitting in my conservatory with the beautiful fragrance of a bottle of oil and beads that my friend bought me for Christmas. Oh it smells like lemons and the sweetest flowers combined. I think it is called a diffuser.

It’s a large bottle with amazing fragrance and there are canes like sticks you poke through the beads inside the bottle. The smell which comes from it is beautiful.

Our house today? Still have three mad dogs and a hard working Husband who is in his office upstairs right now as I chat to you.

My boy, he left the house yesterday morning and came back for less than one hour to shower and run out again. He spent the night with a lovely friend who I like so much and today he is in the town buying new shoes then seeing someone else.

I hope he will be back home at a decent time, as he has done no college work and his poor canary, Irish you know, haha. Has his tongue hanging out for water as well as teen needs an early night to be fresh for the rest of the week.

His life has gone from seven days per week/weekend working and two courses at college, to two days at college. It’s awful.

No construction in his life other than what is not good for him.

I wish for the next few years to pass without any stress or worry.

The hardest job in the world is being a caring parent. I wonder how parents are who just go away for another life without a care?

Some I know go abroad to live or work when they have kids still under the age of eighteen. I just couldn’t do it, but would like to see what it is like to be that kind of parent for a while, I am sure it would be easier?

Kind of out of sight, out of mind, in the respect that if you don’t know what your kids are up to, you don’t worry?

My lovely friends Husband is going in hospital for a huge operation tomorrow. Oh I am praying all will be OK.

Hub in the capital tomorrow all day and working from home the rest of the week.

Then not long after then, my birthday…

33!

Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha!

Hub feeling loads better today thank Goodness. And I am so grateful that the man flu he passed onto me, left as quickly as it arrived. I had it for about four days. This is rare for me, though I must say, since Hub and I have been together, I have touch wood. Never really been ill with a bad cold. When I was married to my x, I used to get the worst colds in the world. I used to feel so very ill. My x never got ill, but he was very fit and full of energy with his job.

He was one heck of a worker, never stopped.

I wish my Son had half his energy, but Teen takes after his Mum.

OK, the smiley vacuum we have has my name on it and it’s calling me now, so I guess I have to go and start the daily rubbish of cleaning? Oh my Hubs job today is the dog run. Haha. He needs to go out there whilst the rain is making its mind up, as if he waits until it rains, it won’t be good.

My handy man came yesterday and I think he has done a good job bless him. He’s a nice guy. Thanks to my friend who lives in our street. Funny you know, you really feel looked after here. We moved for so many reasons and it broke my heart the day we left our last house, again, for so many reasons, but I had to move here and our feet are touching the ground now  to move again would turn our lives upside down, so as long as we can keep paying the mortgage, we will be OK.

I can’t imagine having to get used to all this again, routes and meeting with people.

We don’t seem to have time anymore to go to our church but I do miss some of the people there. Must have a catch up soon.

A wedding to look forward to in a few weeks. My Brother in laws. Hopefully my father in law will be all well for then? Christmas time was a little scary for his health.

OK, off for now be hopeful Bloggets? X

No comments: