translate

Tuesday 4 February 2014

GREED FOR THE DISABLED


I’m back now. Picked up Hubs suits and teens sweatshirt. To me it looks fine. I guess teen will find a fault though, but it was better than putting it in the bin, that is where it would have ended up and if it still goes there, I don’t care, he didn’t buy it neither did I. So let’s hope though it will be suitable for him.

I had lunch out and feel rather full now. I feel so weird about this year, I don’t know why, but something big is about to occur. May be I am going to get a nice surprise or may be the opposite?

I hope whatever happens, Teen comes out of it OK. I wish he would try again to get a job? I feared he would give up on the working for a living.

Most kids do.

At the minute it’s OK, he’s only 16, but you know when you can get stuck into a rut?

I received a lovely email from our friends in Mexico yesterday. It was great to hear from them. They have bought a huge house, three stories with a pool, but it needs loads of work done to it, including buying a lift/elevator to be installed. But you can lay in the bath and see the lake. Let’s just hope there is no one on a boat at the time they are bathing? Heehee.

It’s an easy tea tonight. Some fish and some kind of potatoes product from the freezer. I can’t face making another dinner.

I have more work to do on this nursery for my friend. I fear the answer will be another no.

So that is what I’m going to do now.

Hub working hard in the office upstairs today. He spends hours and hours in front of the computer. Mind you, as do I. Even though we don’t see the screen, it still does your eyes harm as it, still sees you’re eyes.

Just been sorting out the washing. I hope all is dark in there. My memory is getting worse for remembering colours and what item of clothes is dark, what is pastel and what is white? We used to have a great ap on Hubs IPhone. It told us what colours were and what was written on our frozen foods/tins/cans. Now they charge for the knowledge sadly. And quite a lot too so we just don’t bother.

It’s a shame when greed comes into someone’s disability.

I wish I had a family member who would come and stay with our dogs and allow us to have a holiday? Oh I so want to be abroad right now, but the funny thing is, my friends who live abroad, want to come to England so badly. We are not having a holiday this year sadly; even if we could finances prevail.

I would move abroad tomorrow where there is nice weather all year round.

Funny though because we get told that there are a lot of bugs now because the winter has been mild? Well, what happens in hot countries when it’s mild all year round?

OK off to do some work and research. Teen will be in soon. Must say I hope he comes home in a better mood than what he left in. I am dreading bedroom gate. When he sees all his stuff back in his bedroom he just put on our tidy landing. Let’s pray for a peaceful night as the mood I’m in, I don’t think I can stand more tension.

XXXXXX

No comments: