translate

Saturday 8 February 2014

SATURDAY SOUNDS


Hub and I slept in so late today. I am gutted too as my friend baked a cake asked me last night via text if I would like a slice and I didn’t have my phone on me, so of course, I have been tasting it in my mind all afternoon. I went to bed for the second time about five. We got up shamefully late but we have had three really bad sleeps. At most two hours sleep.

Came and had brunch and teen is now doing homework for college. I hope, rather than seeing what his next business venture is…

He is meeting his girlfriend in town and I am glad to say coming home tonight, rather than staying over at her Dads house. This is more like a relationship and I think is much healthier for them both. Otherwise they are like an old married couple before they have time to be a couple.

During breakfast, Hub listened to the football and he is delighted with the results. I know it was between Liverpool and Arsenal and Liverpool won by a mile.

The washing machine is on and the sounds of a Saturday are echoing in a comfortable way through my house. The sun is shining though it rained again and was really windy through the night.

We have been asked out tonight to our friends for some wine. That will be lovely, though I’m terrified of his dogs. Haha. Really they are the kind that bites for fun.

OK, I better get from my lovely sofa and do some work. Hub has just gone to the shop and he will come back to find me still here.

Later with love and happy Saturday. X

No comments: