translate

Sunday 23 February 2014

DIARY SUNDAY NIGHT


 Well, my canary, Irish you know? Seams to be OK, but if he is still alright tomorrow, then I will be happy.

He is flying around though my friend who is an animal lover and his wife who works with animals say it’s looking like he is going to be OK. I really really hope so. Thing is you know, he is tiny.

Like the runt of the litter.

The size of your thumb. But looks like a tough little birdie.

I really felt his pain, shock and it’s took me all day to calm down a little.

Oh he is now back on his favourite place. The window. Our windowsill is huge and he loves it on there. The stand is going in the bin

I have had to move all my blooming ornaments and that includes 37 elephants.

Haha.

Oh I miss my friend Julie already. She comes and goes so quickly.

I had a lovely email from my American Mum now living in Mexico today.

Teen came in, had no tea though it was half seven. Salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast though at his girlfriends, but no tea…

Well, I tried to contact him all day but for some reason, when he is with his girlfriend, his phone stops working…

So I didn’t make him anything.

So many times I have cooked for him and he hasn’t turned up then said he has eaten, so it’s just been a waste of time.

College tomorrow for him.

Did I tell you I have booked his first driving lesson?

For his birthday. On his birthday.

I asked his Father if he could for teen’s birthday give some money to go towards some lessons even if it is just £10 but he said he was paying for his train ticket for his birthday. £20 train ticket to see him.

Nice

So again, up to me and Hub.

Nothing changes.

OK, Hub off to America in two days. He still hasn’t got his money to go or papers he needs for meetings.

So he is slightly stressed now. They were sent out by special delivery on Thursday. But nothing came on Friday.

He leaves Wednesday morning.

Right, I shall go for now but will be back later. Xx

 

No comments: