translate

Friday 28 February 2014

CHATTERBOX


Good morning Bloggets. Gosh, my head is a spin, as I sit here with the house in silence apart from the clicking from the now turned off radiators, cruelly letting me think that someone is knocking at the windows.

Well I have done the worst job and let my beasty girls out for their last pollutions of the night. Doors locked and all safe.

My friend came around and kept me company, so the long night flew. Her and I are going away for two nights in a couple of weeks. It’s kind of a job as her Dad arranges coach trips, so hotels give out free stays at their hotels so they can be tested if you like, to see if they are suitable for tourists to travel and stay at their hotels?

So we have to go to the touristy places and see what they are like and go to an exhibition where all the hotels Show their goods.

For that, we get a couple of nights in the hotel and a free evening dinner and breakfast.

Very nice. We will be able to play hotel inspectors; do you think I should lift the mattresses and look underneath? Haha. And do the white glove thing looking for dust on the top of the pictures?

Or just enjoy the meals oh and one of the places we have to look at is the Chocolate factory. Yummy. Do you think I will see our Pixy’s and gnomes?

Also we are visiting a glass blowing factory

I told my friend tonight, about the time when BB went missing, it was a couple of hours when we realised poor old BB was not in the house. Teen found her outside the front door shivering, as it had been raining.

Another time he looked out of the window, I don’t know, it must be a sixth sense or something, him looking out of the window at the right time I mean.

He saw a man holding the two dog’s collars

Ran out and got them another story how they got out. I will tell you one day.

Then he was again looking out of the window when we were in Hubs parents’ caravan and saw LC being chased by a bull. And I had a blonde moment tonight when I said to my friend in a rather worrying voice as I had never thought about it before.

“Funny isn’t it?

How it’s always teen who looks out of the window?

Well, there was silence as I computed how I could be such a bad mummy to my dogs, and whilst my friend probably thought.

Oh my God, well, you Fiona wouldn’t be looking out of the window? Haha.

Then it dawned on me. What a Charlie

I still forget I can’t see you know?

I guess this is a good thing.

Now it’s one in the morning, I should go to bed. Tomorrow I am out with my friend and her Mum. So should sleep. But don’t want to go upstairs on my own.

Teen is too far away and my Hub also is in another country.

The five hour time difference too is a pain.

Well the good thing is, my boy is home tomorrow night. As for his time with his Father? He seems to be enjoying it. This is good. Has he got shoes?

No

Did he go to the gym?

No

Where did he go?

A pub to watch a band. And of course drink alcohol at sixteen.

Where is he going tomorrow?

A hike.

Well, it’s free.

Where does my x like to go after a hike?

The pub.

Well, let’s pray to our God that he doesn’t drink enough to make him over the limit? And my boy is not stupid this time and doesn’t get on the train home mortal drunk?

Oh my Gosh, my front door steps? I will give you step gate tomorrow. On that note, nighty night. X

No comments: