translate

Monday 24 February 2014

MY DOG BY FIONA CUMMINGS


MY DOG

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

My dog is my best friend

With her no need to pretend

She will be with me until the end

She loves me unconditionally

She’s part of our family

She’s my baby girl and I’m her Mummy

She knows what’s funny

And how to be silly

There is nothing she likes more than to make me laugh

Oh and when I put her in the bath

She freezes as though I am torturing her

And Gosh the fir

You could make carpets

But how dull life would be without our pets

Getting my dog I have no regrets

When I’m sad

She comforts me

When I need guiding she sees for me

She’s always there

So much care

Always willing to share

So selfless

Relieves all stress

Just to stroke her little head

All she needs is love and to be fed

A toy and a comfy bed

You come in from a day out the house is calm

No one needs to shout

But right there in front of you

Is your dog saying I love you?

Those big brown eyes

Staring up at me

Pouring out Absolut love

And little things I do for her

She is full of surprise

With silky black fir

And paws so round

She’s my cute little hound

My best friend always

She stops the boredom throughout the days

She’s cute when she plays

And loving when she puts her paw in my hand

No matter what is wrong

She understands

I love my four legged friend

And I know she loves me

We will always be together

Now and forever

 

No comments: