translate

Monday 17 February 2014

HAPPY TUESDAY DIARY


Good morning it’s a little before seven and I’m up with the larks.

Why are the Larks up so early? Hehehe.

Hub away for the day and LC had to be with him, almost carrying her ball.

It killed her to leave it behind with Waggatail. But, Waggatail promised to look after it for her until she returned.

As for Black beauty? She is snoring like a trooper.

Another saying we have to snore like a trooper. I wonder where that came from.

I know we also say to swear like a trooper, perhaps we just mixed up the sayings?  I promise it isn’t just me? I have heard it said before to snore like a trooper.



See, dogs do it too, but if you link this, I also can promise you, that is not as loud as my lab snoring.

The house is clicking as the heating slowly heats up the radiators. My canary, Irish you know? Hehehe is deciding to wake, well, he can decide very slowly please? It’s far too early to hear the joys of canaryisum.

I’m sure that’s not a word /saying!

So today my painter comes about eight. It’s going to be a very long day. Shame my friend is at work we could have caught up with a lot of gossip. My Geordie friend moves house this week. But not too far away and as I said before her Mum has bought her house so I will still see her for sure.

My friend from where I used to live sent me a cheque last week for my birthday for £50, so I went on line and bought myself a trouser suit as I also had a voucher for this shop for 15% off and the suit was half price, so by the time I got the sale, the voucher and the money from my friend, I only ended up paying about £18 for the jacket and trousers. Hmm. Perfect, if the trousers had fit?

They were not even close. So they go back today and I receive a replacement for two sizes bigger.

Gutted dot com!

I can only say the shop I normally buy from, I get three sizes smaller and when I shop in our town, I buy two sizes smaller why do clothes differ?

But, I have put all the weight on I lost. Oh I get so cross as I really did try and I guess I still am kind of but you know when you spend eight weeks being really careful and it takes one week to undo all the hard work, its soul destroying.

So my suit is called hot pink.

I hope the trousers I receive today fit and I will be in the pink.

Pink is a colour I really never buy. I don’t like it, but I am hoping this pink will be a dark one, rather than in your face bright pink.

It’s for the wedding on the 9th of March.

My brother in law is getting married.

One of my brother in-laws, who I am really close to, I had a bit of a row with a couple of weeks ago and we haven’t spoken since.  I’m sure we will be fine as we have had words before.

Also we are really close as far as we like each other’s company and get on so well when we see each other.

But I had to give him a few home truths some time ago.

He really did deserve it.

My friend from Scotland I have a few, is having an operation today.

It’s a biggish one.

She has been in hospital for over a week already.

I think she will be in for another three weeks.

Oh my word. I didn’t tell you, as Teen and I came out of the house yesterday, I got out OK, but he almost went flying.

Our front door step is stuck on by an elastic band. Well, it may as well be. For the time we have lived here, it’s got worse and worse

Well, yesterday it totally came off, sending teen flying. It’s so dangerous, as is our drive. It has puddles and floods into the garage. You could play golf on there. Haha.

As teen tried to fix it, bless him, the lad across the road shouted over asking if he could help. Just then, my friend across the way asked if I needed anything at the shop. This is why it is so great living here. I have never ever had this anywhere I have lived before.

Such lovely people.

Oh just thought, Hub said he would clear the dog run on Sunday, and he didn’t. I forgot yesterday so you can imagine? Oh God, I guess it’s up to me again?

OK, Must dash and start the daily jobs. Lucky me, ha?

Until later Bloggets, happy Tuesday

No comments: