translate

Friday 7 February 2014

NURSERY SCHOOL


 Sorting life out and it’s taking some sorting, believe me! As a family, we have taken a blow this week for sure. But the good news is, we are not ill, and the sun is out. Last night I went to bed exhausted. You know when you are grieving and you just want to sleep it off? I was like that. Then I woke an hour later feeling OK, but my body still knew there was something wrong. Then my brain kicked in and oh God I couldn’t sleep. I listened to some music on my P Pod and that sent me to sleep.

Disaster this morning for breakfast. I put the oven on to warm through some pitta breads. Then decided to clean the floors whilst waiting for them to warm through.

oops!

Quite happy with the results of my floors, I smelt the smell you just don’t want to inhale?

As especially in the morning.

Yep, I had forgotten about the pitta bread.

Oh well, waste not want not, I would still eat them.

I was looking forward to my humus with it. Went to the fridge. No humus

Oh well, dry old burnt pitta bread it was.

At last I think I have sorted out the nursery for my friend’s baby when they come from Russia in the summer.

And what a great one it is. I have always believed in things happen for a reason. The stress I have had over this is no one’s idea.

But after God knows how many emails, phone calls and so much research, at last, I have found a place that will take the little boy.

It is a place I would love my child to go. I would not put him in somewhere I wouldn’t send my own baby to.

I hope he will like it, it’s an organic nursery. They have chickens for their eggs and grow their own vegetables. They dig and plant. It is in woods and the staff are adorable. I could hear the children in the background and you can tell what kind of place it is by the reactions from the kids. They sounded happy but calm. My Son said it’s a hippy nursery and their parents may have been smoking happy backi which has calmed the children down. Haha.

No I think it’s a place parents may send their children because they know they won’t be given food colours throughout the day.

 I just pray he will like it, as it’s such a long time to be away from his home. First he will be in a foreign country, a new bed and environment and new faces.

And from eight in the morning till six at night…

But, I am sure he will learn English and this is the most important thing, as right now, he is not talking at all really, but I’m not surprised as my friend talks to him in English but when she will talk to the babies Daddy and Mummy, it will be in Russian, and the nanny is from the Philippians then they have a house keeper from somewhere else, talking another language. The poor baby needs some stability.

Wait until he meets with his Geordie Aunty Fifi? Haha.

OK on with the day a head. Pray for me it will be one of calm? Or I may have to check myself into the nursery. X

No comments: