translate

Sunday 16 February 2014

MY EMAIL


I would love to take up a hobby. Any ideas? I used to paint draw and make jewellery when I could see a bit, so now I can’t I have always only written poetry and stories. A hobby I can do on my own. What do you reccon?

My poor lad is stuck in life too. What to do. None of his friends want to do anything.

Gosh, if only he knew what he has in life?

I have butterflies in my tummy for the week ahead.

Stay tuned and I shall let you know as I learn.

We have the Olympics on. The sounds are great as the mike and camera are attached to the people.

They are dangerous winter sports.

Going to watch the TV now.

Our show Call the midwife is on. Oh its great.

If anyone would like a story written or poem please contact me at my email address and I shall be in contact with you.

Until later


 

No comments: