translate

Wednesday 26 February 2014

5 AND A HALF HOURS


I can breathe for a while. My Hub has arrived in the USA. Thank God. Now just very long journey to his hotel. Tomorrow, a three hour journey by train to Boston for a four hour meeting, then three hours back for an all-day meeting on Friday. Saturday also a meeting then some free time before airport home, but won’t walk through the door until Sunday afternoon.

America is such a long way from us. And with them being six hours behind us, makes it awkward

Going out today with my friend to buy Teen a birthday card.

I am not quite sure how I am going to get out as yet; perhaps I will parachute down the step? What step? Haha

Oh Got to be up early again and it’s already two in the morning, so must go to bed now, up in five and a half hours to open the gate for the workman.

Teen bought a guitar today. He loves it. I think he thinks he is the next Bruno Mars.

OK, I shall come back for a chat later on in the day and let you know about our step and broken path. Xx

No comments: