translate

Tuesday 18 February 2014

NOT SO HOPEFUL


Good afternoon Bloggets. Tomorrow I’m off to Scotland, so my blog page will be a bit quiet for a couple of days. I will be back the day after tomorrow with all what has gone on. Today has been one of hope and disappointment. Reality has kicked in so it’s been tough. Hense my poem.

My Son is not helping as he got up at mid-day even though it is his bedroom getting decorated and he has stayed in his pyjamas all day slobbing around.

I am trying to get him to help out by at least emptying the recycle bin from the kitchen to the outer bins. And he is not having any of it. It’s three in the afternoon now.

It infuriates me. He has no job, he won’t do his homework so will fail his course at college and his maths he was taking there he has dropped out of. If he did one small job a day around the house, did half an hour of his homework and did whatever the rest of the time I would not mind. He has a year before he has responsibilities.

I’m sure he will go to the shop and buy some milk and perhaps he may do the recycling, but in his time. I am not a one to wait. Haha.

My painter still working hard. Some coffees and cigarettes later, he has his little radio plugged in, lights are on all over the house and he is sorting out his car on his mobile, but I’m sure he will do a good job, as he is a great painter. My friend has just had him do her living room and she is happy.

The house is so cold though because he is in and out, the front door is open a lot.

All dogs are in their bed all toasty. Teen is listening to piano music. This is good.

Well, off now to make tea. Xxxx

 

No comments: