translate

Friday 14 February 2014

A SINGLE ROSE


It is almost three a  m

I should go to bed? I have done lots of work in the kitchen and then I did some washing and just tidied up in general. Teen had a great night he said with his gf and her friend. He took his Valentines gifts. I tell you his gf is a very lucky girl. He treats her so well. She will never ever find another person who will be so kind. My friend today told me how very handsome he is and he is too, supposing I say it myself…

His Fathers genes must have been a sleep that day? Hahaha

Well, he has his Fathers height and sporty body, so I’m not being too nasty. Am I?

I wish he had his Fathers workability.

He has been such a pleasure today. So very kind. Teen that is, not his Father.

He bought me a beautiful rose. It smells so lovely and sweet. I love it. And he said such loving words too.

Has my boy come back to me? Has that evil alien gone back home and brought back my baby?

God I really hope so.

His gf bought him a lovely gift for Valentine’s Day. A large Pooh bear.

She also made him a picture as in drew it herself.

She wrote really sweet words on it.

My birthday present came today from my Hub.

It’s beautiful. It’s white gold chain with a gorgeous purple stone. An amethyst. My birth stone

I still feel so guilty whenever my Husband buys me anything nice you know?

I come across as ungrateful, but I’m not, I just don’t feel deserving of anything.

I almost feel embarrassed.

Sitting here in my living room. I hear pounding rain and stormy winds beating on my window. It’s never stopped raining since 29 hours at least.

I can only hope Hub gets home safely and without delays tomorrow?

OK, must go to bed. Sorry I didn’t get to write what I wanted to write about, but I have been so busy writing so many business letters today, I have brain freeze. I know, my brain is always frozen. Well, sometimes it thaws? Haha

Nighty night. X

No comments: