translate

Saturday 8 February 2014

NIGHT WITH NICE NEIGHBOURS


We have just got in and had a lovely evening with our friends. It was a good thing as the two out of three of their dogs didn’t bother me. Ha. I am a scared cat when it comes to pit bulls.

 They are a lovely couple and on our return, my other friend Dianne, came over to us and gave us some homemade cake. Yummy. It was lovely and I just thought we know some lovely genuine people here.

Teen came in a bit later and showed us some things he bought in town earlier in the day. They are beautiful clothes and some gorgeous boots. He has great taste for sure.

It’s almost midnight and now teen is in our gym/garage working out, as you doing at 12 in the evening and blasting his music.

I have had to tell him to turn it right down as the street sounds like a fairground.

A chat with my lovely friend from Scotland now then off to my P Pod and bed. Until tomorrow. Xxx

  

No comments: