translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

SMILE THIS MORNING?


Good morning Bloggets. I am really tired. Must have been three before I got to sleep this morning, then about half four, Teen was ill. He’d been out the tea time before and ate fish so I wonder if it could have been that, having said that, Hub has been ill with sickness to of late, so perhaps there is a bug going around? Well thankfully he went back to sleep and is OK now.

Oh I am so disappointed in myself. I have bloated like a balloon. Put so much weight on. This is my major problem. I go a couple of months doing so well, and loss about half a stone then one good meal, and I’m not talking loads of fried food I have vegetarian food and to be honest, it’s quite basic food, but  I eat and enjoy and gain all of the weight I lost then more.

I haven’t dared get on the scales.

I am cross though. I am so week. I admire people who say. “OK, so back to the drawing board.

My workman is not here yet and it’s after half nine.

It’s sunny outside which is good as through the night, it was awful. Pouring with rain and so windy?

Our canary, Irish, is singing dancing and behaving like he has been on a lovely holiday. Haha. Oh bless him. He is so lovely. He sings so well. If you are going to get a bird, make sure it’s an Irish canary and male. The only way you will know it’s a mail is if you wait about a year and hear it singing.

That is the only way the breeders know too.

But prepare yourself. You have to like birds singing and loudly too.

One of our neighbours takes his birds on walks.

Really, he puts his bird on his shoulder and takes it for a walk. He also takes it to the pub and his bird is partial to beer.  Surprised he doesn’t fall from our neighbours shoulder?

He also runs up and down the street with it I’m not sure why, as it can’t fly, so he must run with it on his shoulder too?

Well, a street takes all sorts and when my Son was tiny and he kept gold fish, the first night he had them, I left the kitchen light on as that is where they were and I didn’t want them to be scared on their first night in their new house?

My loving mad aunt has kindly send Teen a birthday present.. . .

So that is due today and I have also sent for him something coming today, I hope? Well I’m out later so hope teen will get his butt out of bed for deliveries?

Right, must dash but before I go, a smile upon your face I hope?

A woman who died found herself standing outside the Pearly Gates, being greeted by St. Peter.
She asked him, "Oh, is this place what I really think it is? It's so beautiful.
Did I really make it to heaven?"
To which St. Peter replied, "Yes, my dear, these are the Gates to Heaven. But you must do one more thing before you can enter." The woman was very excited, and asked of St. Peter what she must do to pass through the gates. "Spell a word," St. Peter replied. "What word?" she asked.
"Any word," answered St. Peter. "It's your choice." The woman promptly replied, "Then the word I will spell is l-o-v-e."
St. Peter congratulated her on her good fortune to have made it to Heaven, and asked her if she would mind taking his place at the gates for a few minutes while he went to the bathroom.
"I'd be honoured," she said, "but what should I do if someone comes while you are gone?"
St. Peter reassured her, and instructed the woman to simply have any newcomers to the Pearly Gates to spell a word as she had done.
So the woman is left sitting in St. Peter's chair and watching the beautiful angels soaring around her when a man approaches the gates. She realizes it is her loser husband.
"What happened?" she cried, "Why are you here?"
Her husband stared at her for a moment, and then said, "I was so drunk when I left your funeral, and I was in an accident. And now I am here? Did I really make it to Heaven?"
To which the woman replied, "Not yet. You must spell a word first."
"What word?" he asked.
The woman responded, "Czechoslovakia."

No comments: