translate

Tuesday 11 February 2014

TODAY IT WAS FULL ON


Gosh what a busy Fifi Blogget I have been today. So much to do

First the boring work. Paperwork and phone calls. I am waiting for a very important call so when Hubs office phone rang, I ran to the phone as it is a call for him, but with him being away, I got it.

My heart was pounding and I walked into the corner of the door, trying to escape the birdie song. He’s Irish you know?

God he sang so loud. So lump on forehead, feeling rather dizzy didn’t have time to faint. Hehehe. Fell over a dog, she cried and at last I got to a quiet part of the house.

I rarely bump into anything in my house. I leave that for outside…

It was just with the urgency of getting to the phone before it went onto answering machine.

Anyway. It was someone wanting to take away my bathroom

Hahahhahha

Say. Whaa’aat?

Leave my pigging bathroom alone?

Well, OK, take it. I mean, you take a bath it electrocutes you. Laying in the bath a tile may drop off on you. The thud in the not so relaxing bath is the tap falling off. You go for a merry go round ride when you sit on the toilet. The sink has been fixed for the second time in half a year for its leak, but it’s all OK.

I was not impressed though. I told her we had a brand new house and to go away.

She believed me and went.

So the call didn’t come and there was a knock at the door.

Yes at last. My Hub sent for me a birthday gift a week ago.

It was dispatched five days ago.

Where is it?

Hmm.

If you learn, please tell Hub as he is getting slightly tetchy

It was a parcel from my loving mad aunt.

Bless her cotton socks!

Talking of cotton, there was some cotton in there but not the disaster there was at Christmas.

A scarf and gloves.

She told me I was getting a little round at Christmas; this is why the clothes she bought me don’t fit.

Em, no. The clothes don’t fit because you dear Aunt bought the wrong size.

Fifteen years ago, I wouldn’t be able to get into those clothes.

So because of my roundness, what did she buy me?

Two small boxes of chocolates.

God. I won’t be eating them. I simply can’t. I will burst if I get any bigger and that will make one heck of a mess.

So this afternoon. Cleaning the living room

What a mess that bird makes

I’m out tomorrow with my dear friend Geordie girl.

OK teen home and I have to finish making the tea, it’s an easy one can you remember from yesterday? Hehehe. Apple pie meetw with chicken pie.

 

No comments: