translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

By Fiona CummingsWORDS JUST FOR YOU


Words just for you

By Fiona Cummings

You are beautiful you know

People admire you wherever you go

You are brilliantly clever

And loved all over

You have such a talent in music

When you talk, your voice is like magic

What you have achieved

Leaves me amazed

Everyone I talk to has agreed

They are full of praise

For you are the best

And I feel so blessed

You are mine

My hero

So kind

You lifted me up from zero

And now on floor nine

Ten is the pinnacle

Not wanting to be cynical

Doubt I will ever go to floor ten

As that floor belongs to you

As you are a king

And deserve all good which is coming to you

I am honoured to wear your ring

To walk by your side

My feelings for you I can’t hide

Our life has not been an easy ride

 The tears I have cried

But at the end of the day

I hold my head up with pride

For I belong to you my Darling

And wish to kiss you goodnight

And wake together each morning

As you hold me so tight

Whispering words of such love

I thank the angels above

For sending you to me

Your hand in mine

Fits like a glove

Thank you so much

For setting me free

I long to feel your touch

As I need you so much

So these words are for you my Dear

I need you always near

Please don’t ever leave me

Forever we will be happy

I promise, believe me

 

No comments: