translate

Friday 31 January 2014

FUMED OUT


 Good evening Bloggets. Hub and I have been cleaning the upstairs bathrooms and I can hardly breathe for the fumes of bleach and other nasties.

Our guest bed is all made up for our friend coming in a couple of weeks to stay. Really looking forward to seeing her. My Son and I are thinking about going into business. More on that to follow. He is out now in the rain, on his bike visiting his friend and won’t be back until after ten.

A good day as our friend was a pleasure to be with again. Oh I am so glad we are friends. We have a real comfortable time together when out.

So tomorrow our man coming to fix the leaks in the house again. And I think we will be just chilling. We were to go to a birthday party of a very good friend, but circumstances prevailed.

The night has gone too quickly it is bed time soon. But I shall be listening to my PPod… I love that also I have a good story on my kindle called the bad Mother…. No, it’s not written by my Son, haha.

OK, more tomorrow when I shall try to write a lot more. Let me know what you would like me to write about? I shall do whatever you ask… Within reason of course. X

 

No comments: