translate

Wednesday 15 January 2014

FOREST GUMP


 Last night Hub Teen and I watched the film Forest Gump. I have only watched that once before with my x when it first came out. My x was great at telling me what was going on, but now we are so fortunate to have audio description in the UK, we were able to watch it with a whole new outlook. Oh my God what a fantastic film. But so incredibly sad. I know it really affected my boy and I think the end lesson of the film, is, no matter how down your life is, in the end, if you keep trying, your day will come.

It was a really brilliant film with so much emotion and messages.

Today I was going to make the boys bacon sandwiches for lunch. Until I went to open the bacon and realised it was blooming salmon.

So guess what’s for tea?

Haha, you’ve got it.

I have some chilli from yesterday’s tea.

OK, loads to tell you and I will tomorrow.

Xxx

No comments: