translate

Sunday 12 January 2014

TRY AGAIN


Ukraine has visited our blog page today and for this I am glad, as they have not been on here for a while.

Well, what a day? My friend text me to ask if it would be OK, to receive the bed for the guest room this afternoon? So I have been rushing removing the ironing and two huge bin bags that teen has left in there from his room.

Well, it was bin day but they didn’t get put out last Friday, so there they lay

Then I went into Hubs office, Oh my God, it’s back to normal again he is the messiest person in the world.

Then our room. God, I’m not much better. Hahira.

No that’s a lie; I am no way as untidy as my Husband.

So our guest bed is now in its place and it is so lovely.

Teen came in from work. Hub was on the phone telling me he was calling from the aeroplane and starting his three hours flight to Romania.

I gave teen his tea, and then it was a huge rush for him to get showered and out again. Now at the cinema.

I fed my old BB, put her in the conservatory to wait until I put one more dogs dinner down. LC’s. Then I would rush to let Black beauty out for her pollutions.

Well, that was the plan.

Not BB’s plan.

No, I smelt the air. It was not fresh. I called for BB. She hid. Oh God. That sinking feeling the paper towel and bag. As I knelt down to feel for the mess, I only knelt in it? God?

Oh I got all that cleaned up and sterolised and fed dog two, let both out fed dog three and what did Waggatail do?

Was sick all over the floor.

Great

. Dogs…

Spoken to my dear friend from where I used to live. By phone. She was the friend who went with me to buy my wedding dress and kind of was my sister and still is.

I love Julie, She is coming to stay in a couple of weeks and I can’t wait.

She is a darling.

She is having huge changes in her life right now. I hope to God they are the right changes? But you know, nothing should stay still for too long.

I am really hungry. Not had anything to eat since this morning. Must think about something.

Dreading going to an empty bed. I hate it. Miss Hub so much.

Thank God it’s only for one night. Tomorrow, I am out to my friend’s house. Oh I look forward to that, my lovely Geordie friend. We have so much in common, apart from coming from the same part of the world, we share humour and the Geordie humour is the best.

We also have a Son to a previous and they are around the same age.

Her Hub too is away a bit. Not like mine but  he is away from home four nights.

Per week that is.

But she is so lucky, has her parents and they are adorable people too.

OK. Must go for now, I shall be back before bed with what? Hmm. You never know? X

No comments: