translate

Tuesday 21 January 2014

OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY?


Good day Bloggets. A busy week ahead as I need to organise an apartment for my friends from Russia who are coming over in the summer.

There are two apartments the second for the majority of the stay is fine, but the first one, let us down. After viewing that, I will sort out the nursery for the baby. I have some phone calls and emails to do for Hub and a couple of hours of research online to do then I can start the daily housework.

Hubs meeting at our local blind society was interesting for him last night. I don’t ever ask what goes on as there are things that should remain confidential. Also I’m not interested. Haha.

All I know is, he is so passionate for helping out with and for blind people. Even in his spare time, he is doing research for latest products and help for us.

It seams quite nice out there, but again this morning, the ice was getting scraped off the car across the road.

When my Hub goes to Scotland on Thursday, I have arranged an afternoon out with my friend. So I really am looking forward to that and can’t wait as after we do what we need to do, we are doing ladies who do lunch at a wonderful Fish & chip shop/cafĂ©.

I have only been once with my dear friend Olga, but the smell and flavour of the chips have still remained in my taste buds.

Oh I had a great morning shopping on line, but will have to checkout it for next weeks for this week, Hub will be away and then I am Saturday, so only need food for teen and myself. But I went onto the BBC website and looked at some recipes. Why it was so good is because then you can buy your ingredience online there is a link to the shops you normally buy from.

So I hope to make some nice new things next week. I will tell you about them.

I was chatting online today to a friend about how poor people can’t afford to eat healthy. I said that I disagreed because you can make enormous pans of soup for £4 and casseroles for £8 or a good old stew for £4 if vegetarian or a large tray of Lasagne for about £8, but that will serve four people or a dish of shepherd’s pie again serving four for about £7.

So for four people to eat one good healthy meal per day for a week, you can do it for less than £50

Am I out of touch with reality? Is this still too deer?

Just trying to work out microwave food or frozen food and by the time you make enough for four people, I bet it comes to close to that, and it’s not as healthy.

Here’s me, talking, I am the worst eater in the world, well, OK, not quite, as I don’t eat meat or fry…. Apart from the Chips I’m having on Thursday…heehee.

But if I don’t eat anything, I eat things with butter. I have done better this week though and have lost two apples from my heart. This is how I am thinking about it now…

OK, my dogs are driving me mad. They stink too, so a good groom and then more work. Laters gators. X

No comments: