translate

Saturday 18 January 2014

3 YEAR OLD KILLED


 Dearest Bloggets, Wow, fifteen off 40,000 views. You are all amazing. Oh My Husband has been asking for ages to join a group I am admin of online, so at last, yesterday evening,  I added him. He is like a child with a new toy.

Haha. The people on the group are adorable and it is the best group in the world, side by side to this of course…

OK, boy wonder off to his party, and a cosy night in front of the telly for us.

Hub and I later are going to make homemade chicken soup.

My Dog or Hubs dog, I should say, has been carrying a bomb around with her all afternoon.

  Don’t be afraid, it’s a toy… I know it sounds rather of a sick toy, haha, But it makes a fantastic noise.

Oh we had some dreadful news on our news. A little boy aged 3 went missing in Scotland When it first happened, I said to Hub, it is the Mother, now, it might not be, but I feel it is. The amount of people, who gathered to help look for the baby, was wonderful. Sadly, he was found in a relative’s house, and the Mother has been taken in for questioning.

My heart aches for that baby, what on earth he did to whoever killed him. A huge pat on the back to all those who helped to look.

Our public are great to do that.

OK, going to peal Hub away from our group and put the telly on. Love you and take care. X

 

 

No comments: