translate

Saturday 4 January 2014

HIT THE HAY


This is mad. I went to bed early. About half ten. Got up at eleven. Back to bed about one and up again at two. I’m so tired. My eyes won’t close as feell like rusty fingers are rubbing them. The rust won’t allow my lids to close. My Son got home safe and he had a good night with his friends. I don’t know what today will bring, but I really hope it is kinder to me than yesterday?

God knows what was going on a few hours ago, but the road outside our house was manic with cars/vehicles. All speeding too. It was like a race and was full of anger. Must be in the air, hey?

Had to delete a friend from a group I am in today/yesterday, gosh, he can be so very nasty.

In short, if you don’t have the same views as him, he becomes this dreadful monster. Well, goodbye to old rubbish. Shame the nice him didn’t come out more. He will end up a very sad old man.

He is the kind of person who thinks he is clever with words, but he is hopeless with views and facts. Very narrow minded.

 We have a saying which goes something like

“There’s nout more strange, than folk.

Meaning the oddest things are people, and how true that is?

I received yet more bad news about this blooming house when teen came in. Another leak. Our decorating is spoiled again. Oh I’m so sick of this bloody house.

I am so close to asking Hub if we can sell and move to a tiny place we can afford to look after. I have been trying for three months to get a Plumber. He won’t come out and the other guy couldn’t get the parts we needed. Come Monday, I will have to call our insurance and see what they say. It’s inches from Hubs piano too.

OK, I will try again and hit the sack. This time I hope I will manage to sleep, or at least relax?

Hit the sack, hmm. That is a funny expression?

I heard that the term to hit the hay, was from America, and the hay can also be in a sack, so perhaps this is the origin?

To hit the hay, was because the mattresses were made from hay.

So, where’s me hay? X

 

No comments: