translate

Wednesday 22 January 2014

WRITERS BLOCK


 I have had a horrible day. I am so cold, I can hardly type and I have another poem to write for someone’s babies christening.

This combined with having writers block and having one of those 0 out of ten days, is not good.

Looking forward to going out tomorrow with my friend though, we are viewing a house and then off to eat Fish & chips. Well, I won’t eat the Fish, but will for sure enjoy the chips and chat with my friend.

I have done absolutely nothing today apart from hearing nasty words from the one who loves to carry out a family tradition. I’ve been sworn at and must admit, lost it and swore back.

Just wish I could go away at the weekend and never come back. Sick of the hurt and pain which is inflicted on me.

Of course I’m to blame…

Such is life.

OK, must get from this chair and feed, water and let the dogs pollute. Then start work.

I hope to chat more later and I also hope to be inspired to write something worth reading. X

No comments: