translate

Saturday 4 January 2014

BED?


I went to bed but I’m up again. I couldn’t stand the thoughts in my head. My Son is out so I am waiting for him to return. It’s after eleven and I don’t have a clue where he is. One huge mistake was when we got him his IPhone; we should have got one of those tracking things on. Now he won’t give up his phone for us to do that.

I think my Husband is off tomorrow to Manchester on his own. So a ticket going spare.

Oh I watched the news and you should see the damage that has occurred throughout the UK with the storms?

It’s awful for people who have lost their homes. Funny thing, business and homes can be lost or damaged, but who raises money for people in the UK?

I mean, if it were another part of the world, the UK would be first to put their hands in their pockets.

I doubt insurances will be very helpful, if they don’t say it’s an act of God, they will take months to sort out the finances.

I bought another Christmas cake. After Christmas, our friend brought me it from her shop. Oh it was or right now, still is, delicious. You can really tell it is homemade. Well, that is what it seems like.

My Christmas chocolates are almost gone now. One huge bar of chocolate and a few boxes, but all my little things are gone.

I have had a healthy diet of chocolate today. Nothing but chocolate. Hub not wanted to eat so I didn’t bother. I told you what I made teen and it went down very well. I made two plates up so I think Teen will have the other one tomorrow.

I am so tired. Wish I could sleep?

Hub on his travels again from Tuesday. And another year of hell.

I had hope that life would change this year, but looks like not.

A couple of days and the anniversary of the death of my Mum. Not a good time. My X husband also has his Fathers birthday and he died before Christmas, so the day will not be good for him either.

He lost both his parents last year within seven months. And for me both within five and a half months many years ago now, but feels like ten years max.

I would love something nice to look forward to. I would love a really nice surprise.

Over the past few days, I have been trying to face reality and after many years of being told that there will never be a cure for my eyesight in my life time, I guess I am now realising it’s all true what they say.

This is so painful and really hard on top of everything else that has gone on of late.

I’m supposed to go to the doctors on Tuesday, but I am cancelling it. It’s for my really bad knee, but I really would rather suffer than go back to that awful hospital again, where they were a load of rubbish last time.

I have had so many diagnoses and don’t know who is telling the truth now. So they pump me with pills and I have horrid side effects with them. Alternative? excersize. Stuff fixing it… Too much money.

OK, off to do some food shopping on line for next week.

Take care Bloggets and I will

 be back. X

No comments: