translate

Monday 20 January 2014

FIFI WONDERING?


A quick blog. Hub working tonight at our local blind society. I have just been on the skype to my friend Olga from Russia, VIP’s, if you download the latest from skype now, it is so much more accessible. At last. My friend Di and I are having a nice day at the shops later on this week, bless her, I can’t even put into words how much in shock I am about how kind she is. It really scares me, but at the same time, I know there are genuine people out there and I am 100% sure she is one of them.

I have been invited to a hen party for a friend who is getting married soon.

Lot’s going on in my life right now and within the next two weeks, may be three, something major may happen. I really hope so.

OK, Saturday, will I go or stay? Hub going to Edinburgh on Thursday till Sunday. He wants me to go with him. If I do, this means leaving two out of three dogs.  My friend said she will let them out for me. I feel really sorry for them, but one dog is retired and the other hyper. I can’t take Waggatail. Lc will be already there with Hub. So me on a train on my own is a real scary prospect, though I am up for the challenge.

The evening scares me a little, as we are to have dinner with Hub hosting the event and I will be on the top table with him and MP’s…

I will have to be on my best behaviour.

Now, what to wear?

Hmm!

One shall have to put ones posh accent on….

Now then, where did I put it?

OK, so I shall let you know tomorrow if I am going or not, if I do, it will be for as few hours as possible.

I think my Teen will stay with the dogs overnight, but to be honest, my friend is a God send. I just can’t believe how fortunate I am in finding her. We are girly shopping later on in the week and that will fill some time in as I will miss Hub so much this week. He is away tomorrow to Peterborough but home at night, Wednesday, London home night, Thursday, leaves for Scotland back Sunday, so me going for even for some hours on Saturday, will be nice, though Bloggets, I will be a wreck by then and as for my train journey?

Oh

My

God!

No comments: