translate

Thursday 16 January 2014

BLOG FOR NOW


Hi Bloggets, first I would like to say a very happy birthday to our friend in Mexico. What a place to spend a birthday? The weather will be so lovely there and the local people are great.

Our friends are living there now after leaving America.

Oh, Gosh, I can’t concentrate. My Son is blasting his music. Hub is trying to work on a conference call right now. I have asked him to turn it down, so he went from his bedroom to the kitchen with it. All you can hear is boom boom boom

Well, we are off to buy him his bedroom things today. So a very long walk for me as he won’t do the bus. So no guide dog and no bus.

But the things I have to do to get his room looking decent so Bloggets, fingers crossed I will get back with what will be nice and still in one piece.

As my knee really won’t walk without feeling as though it is going to snap. This is why I asked if he would do the bus, but no.

This is when I wish I could see. As I could just jump in the car or on the bus and go myself.

Teen is thinking about quitting his job on Saturday. I understand why, but wish he would rethink.

I bought with our on line shopping, a white loaf. This is what it read anyway, but, it came as a white loaf, but what it didn’t tell you was it wasn’t sliced.

So doorstops for us.

Oh God, now the boom box has gone to the garage to workout on teens weights. Where is Hubs office? Directly above the garage.

Oh you know what?  I give up.

OK, a serious subject later. But for now, I shall get ready to venture out, hoping to return with some lovely things. X

No comments: