translate

Sunday 12 January 2014

DIARY CATCH UP



Next week he’s coming to fix the treadmill for Hub. No way I’m going in the garage.

That is where it is now.

My friend Di, has very kindly bought a new bed from her shop for our guest room. So remember I had a nightmare with our other attempt to get a bed? They took the money and it took six weeks for them to tell us they had lost our order and another four weeks to get the money back? Well, we now are getting a bed from M&S, so this is great she is really sweet, always thinks about us when things are on offer.

Bless her.

Hub off to Romania today. I have had him all over the blooming world, but I am assured, it is, Romania.  Hungary was the last place. Hahah. Oh well, I knew it wasn’t England…

 Teen just left for work.

Today we woke, I made breakfast, scrambled eggs for the boys, with toast and teen had a cinnamon bagel too. All washed down with a cup of tea.

Hubs nerves were more prominent today as he left the front door.

He is doing this one alone.

The insides of my chest feels like layers of foil is being slowly ripped or torn away. I actually can feel the pain of it. I hate it when he travels, especially on his own.

He is the love of my life and I would advise people if possible never to fall in love, as it’s dreadful when apart.

As especially when you are A, as close and I am to hub and B, when you rely so much on the other half.

Teen worked hard all Christmas and for the third month in a row, he has not been paid fully. They have really messed him about at this company. Poor lad opened his pay note and saw less than half what he should have been paid.

They told him in my opinion, a cock and bull story.

The dogs are driving me mad, the little cheeky monkeys, have been in their dog cupboard. How? Not sure, someone must have left the door open. Oh boy, all the toys are all over the floor now.

I will have to try to find them. LC, has just dropped her huge ball, on my hands as I am typing.

The two out of three are giving me a performance of River Dance right now on my wooden floor. Oh the noise? I shall go for now collect their toys, let them out again and make them lay down.

Hahaha. Then I have again, lots to do.

When teen comes in, I need to get him to write a cheque for our bed and take it to our friends house then he is out again tonight. I have been defrosting a turkey stew overnight, so that is his tea.

Oh my poor Long Chops is now with her head by my side. With the depressed face on. Missing her Daddy. She hates being left. She loves to work for her master.

If I were ever to get another guide dog, and I’m not, I would ask for a Shepherd. They are so loyal and great guard dogs and so good at their guiding.

And beautiful to look at, as specially when half a shepherd and half retriever like her. She is all black short hair but soft and big floppy ears, that is the retriever in her. She has a white line down her chest but apart from that, all black with a foxes tail.

She is so tall and very slim.

OK, enough compliments now about LC, she will get big headed. Xxxxx

No comments: