translate

Monday 13 January 2014

TECHNO FI AND THE P POD


Hey Bloggets, I went to bed about four this morning then after not being able to sleep, I started to play with my p pod thing that Hub bought me for Christmas. Not to listen to music, but to face time Hub in Romania. Hehehe. Get me, face time…

Well, it started to have a conversation with me and I found myself talking back to the dumb thing. What a saddo? Hahahah

He did get a little stroppy with me; I had to put him in his place for a while.

Anyway, I after one hour, found out how to find a number the only number thank God who had already faced timed me at Christmas. Hubs P Pod/IPod thing.

So I pushed buttons said words and hey presto, my phone or IPod I should say, started to make the sound of a phone call.

Oh heck, it told me the voice I mean, that I was now on camera and about to face time Hub.

Or was it Hub?

Heck, I was in bed looking a little rude and I am live on camera.

Not sure really how to control this thing

Not really sure who would be able to see me?

Anyway, after two attempts, I received a text on my mobile which was on my drawers. I put down my IPod and picked up my phone

It was a text from Hub saying he was not on line so couldn’t receive my face time.

Next thing I heard was I had a notification.

I managed to get into that and words were coming from my Husband.

Confused?

I was!

I thought he couldn’t get on line?

Oh I don’t know what happened, but put it this way, I would struggle if I needed him urgently. Haha. It took me about fifty minutes to get that far.

I’m determined to crack it though. The technology, not the screen.

It’s all very big brother for me…

Last thing I heard from Hub was he is delayed coming home. So God knows when he will get in.

I have had a lovely afternoon with my beautiful friend more on that later.

Xxx

No comments: