translate

Friday 10 January 2014

BLOG


OK, waiting for my instructor to come now. Not for driving lessons, I wish. But for the cane training.

God, I can’t hear myself think. Teen blasting dreadful words from his music, from the garage where he has his weights. The words are embarrassing. Pure vulgarity.

He is on a real downer. But why is he not studying nor doing homework? He did for half an hour. Not enough, sadly, he hates study, I know this this is why I didn’t want to encourage him to go to University, he has the brain the size of the planet, but not the ability to study.

God my lady will come soon and hear this? She will think it’s me in the garage.  If she hears the weight machine, she will know soon enough it’s not.

Well, part of teen’s homework he did was for him. He has worked out that he is in transit for nine hours per week for college. He is at college, for fifteen. OK, not the maths he should be doing.

Well, at least it’s not raining. In fact sunny.

This year already, there are things going on in my life which I am not in control of and I really don’t like it. I really hoped for a new start, but life won’t allow it.

I feel like I am in a biscuit jar and someone is sitting on the lid.

Not letting me out.

Nothing to look forward to and no ending to Hubs job change, which really depresses me. I really don’t know if I can do this much more. And I know Hub is going mad with me. I should be grateful he is in work. Of course I should. Just what is the point of work if I never see him?

We both live out of a suit case.

My poor dog is stirred crazy. She is bored stiff.  She is still crying. All day now. I just wish my Son would take her out with me for a walk. I may try again when I get back in. I did ask, but it fell on deaf ears.

OK, I will be back later to chat some more and let you know of my day so far and after. Hugs. X

No comments: