translate

Thursday 30 January 2014

MORNING DIARY


I feel decidedly sick. I have eaten so much this morning. I don’t know what is going on but I am eating so much bread. Today I had three bagels for breakfast. No one should eat that much. I won’t eat anything else today but salad to try and counteract the badness I have consumed.

It’s really dull out there again. The south of England is having the worst wettest winter for a hundred years. Houses have to be demolished. We in the UK are getting extreme weather conditions which only ever happened to other poor countries. We used to have four seasons. Not now, we are down to three max. There are loads of viruses too because we haven’t had a harsh winter to kill off bugs/germs. But then we would get lots of elderly people dying because of the cold. My friend from Scotland is waiting for an operation. She told me today, there are no beds in her hospital, because forty elderly people have been admitted with the virus. Well whatever Hub and I have, would for sure be dangerous to older people. Hub still has his man flu but I think that is because he has not really had chance to relax, even though he is supposed to be on holiday, he has had conference calls and yesterday had to go to Brussels and he still checks his emails every day.

If God is there listening to us, he will be kind to us this year and find Hub a new job to prolong his life with me, or find me that wonderful publishing company who will ask me to write for them? Oh that would be my dream, as my imagination is wild with work and words, which need to explode into publicized pages.

 Hub and I are going out tomorrow with our friend. I was going to do it on the bus, to give Waggatail some work, as it’s been a year since she did it and she has only done the rout once, but I know she can do village work. Hub really didn’t want to go by bus as it really is a nightmare for us both, for there are two busses each way, and the second bus is a total nightmare both ways to find. But my friend is taking us in the car and I am taking Waggatail so she can still work. Bless our friend she is so kind. I really hope we can do things for her as I do feel somewhat greedy right now. So tomorrow, after Hub has a two hour conference call with the world, we will be on our way to the village and let’s see how well Waggatail does…

OK, must dash now but I will be back later. Wherever you are in the world, I hope today, you smile at least once? Xxxx

No comments: