translate

Monday 13 January 2014

PEGASUS


Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions. The word "reincarnation" derives from Latin. Meaning entering the flesh again. In the Theosophical world-view reincarnation is the vast rhythmic process by which the soul, the part of a person which belongs to the formless non material and timeless worlds, unfolds its spiritual powers in the world and comes to know itself. It descends from sublime, free, spiritual realms and gathers experience through its effort to express itself in the world. Afterwards there is a withdrawal from the physical plane to successively higher levels of reality, in death, a purification and assimilation of the past life. Having cast off all instruments of personal experience it stands again in its spiritual and formless nature, ready to begin its next rhythmic manifestation, every lifetime bringing it closer to complete self knowledge and self expression. However it may attract old mental, emotional, and energetic karma patterns to form the new personality. I personally do believe in reincarnation as I think our lives are so much more complex than what we know of. We can’t remember being born and we all know that it occurred in our lifetime as we know it. So how are we expected to remember a past?

 I have talked before about the experience I had when I went with a friend to be regressed. I completely didn’t believe in it, until the actual occurrence of the part of my brain I can honestly say I have never knowingly used before. I won’t bore you by talking again about my past as I learned on that evening, but I do joke with friends about coming back as a totally different creature. A horse.

I would be a Pegasus. A huge white stallion with wings. I would gallop just in between the edge of the ocean and the start of the sands. The beautiful turquoise water in the backdrop with the white horse running and the huge swishing tail floating behind him, would meet with the white tipped waves. The sun would be so low it would look as though it was kissing the tide.

I would be free. Feel the fresh sea air and not stifled by enclosures.

I would just run and run and because of my wings and my mystical abilities, I would be able to fly  desire land, and the sky!

But do we really have a choice?

I mean at what, or whom, we return to earth as?

Would I pick myself?

If I would, was I deranged?

Well, actually, the person I regressed as, thinking about it, perhaps I would, but the more I Annalise this subject, the more I can’t help but think we are removed from this decision

Some of course believe that the more difficult your life is, the higher you will become in the next life!

OK, if this is true, I’m straight to the top…

Later with love.

No comments: